Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Changes

There will be some personal and theme changes around here in the coming months. My time in Korea has finished for the time being, and I will be making a move to the UK later this summer. For the near future, I will be a graduate student at the University of Edinburgh in their International and European politics department. It should be enlightening, and provide a good opportunity to study and conduct research at the institution. I have never been to the city of Edinburgh, but I hear it is a great place to be.

So while this blog was never really Korea focused, I figured I would change the header and tagline to match my new situation. I will be making a number of physical changes on this site as well, so please mind the mess that will undoubtedly be created.

8 comments:

Parvus said...

Roland,

Best of luck at the U. of Edinburgh, although I know you don't need it. You're blog is one of the best around, so it's good to hear you'll keep writing.

Cheers from Ohio!

Roland Dodds said...

Many thanks Parvus. I finished your paper on the YPSL Neocons, and it was excellent. Do you know if it will be published anytime soon? I would like to reference it once it does.

kellie said...

Good luck with the move! I've only been to Edinburgh on short trips, but liked it a lot.

jams o donnell said...

Congratulations Roland, I am sure you will enjoy life in Auld Reekie!

jams o donnell said...

If you are in London during your stay I am sure there are those of us who would happily stand you a veer or six too!

TNC said...

Have a great time!

bob said...

I like the new tagline and the font! I also liked my brief visits to Edinburgh, but it's a bit chilly for me. Get in touch if you're in London.

Kenyon said...

good luck and enjoy! we'll mail you kimchi and pickle if you need it. oh, and heads up for the wonder girls' english language album!