Thursday, May 29, 2008

Another Reason to Vote for McCain


Why do left leaning celebrities say this every time there is an election? From Susan Sarandon:
“If McCain gets in, it’s going to be very, very dangerous,” she says.
“It’s a critical time, but I have faith in the American people. If they prove me wrong, I’ll be checking out a move to Italy. Maybe Canada, I don’t know. We’re at an abyss.”
So let me get this straight: all we have to do is vote for McCain and we can send this woman to another country and hopefully never hear from her again? Sounds like a win-win to me!

If I had a car, I would make a bumper sticker that read: Vote McCain- Do it for Susan.

6 comments:

jams o donnell said...

How can you say such a thing about the woman who played Janet in the Rocky Horror Picture Show! Anyone who sings Touch-a touch-a touch-a touch me, can be forgiven almost anything!

TNC said...

Hopefully Sean Penn and the rest of those Hollywood useful idiots will leave with her.

Anonymous said...

I didn’t know anyone cared what she said anymore. I don’t even remember the last movie I have seen of hers.

Anonymous said...

eh,
and you warbloggers are the useful idiots of capitalism. Just a little bit more dangerous ..

Roland Dodds said...

“useful idiots of capitalism”

Sweet. I can add that to the list of slurs against me. Greatly appreciated!

SnoopyTheGoon said...

Yep. Absolutely. Time for her to move on.