Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Some “Wisdom” from Jimmy Carter

Jimmy Carter – world class moron. From the Wall Street Journal:

“In a democracy, I realize you don't need to talk to the top leader to know how the country feels," he said over the weekend, responding to a question from an Israeli journalist who noted that Mr. Carter had been snubbed by most of Israel's top leadership and reprimanded by its president, Shimon Peres. "When I go to a dictatorship, I only have to talk to one person and that's the dictator, because he speaks for all the people."

What a pathetic tool of an ex-President.

(Hat tip to Dean’s World)

1 comment:

Joanna P. Michael said...

Hello Mr. Dodds, I came here via a link at CNN.com, and I have a question for you.

Why should our elected leadership avoid talking with another country’s elected leadership? You are obviously opposed to it, so tell us why?