Monday, February 05, 2007

On Being a "trailer trash Jesus-loving everyone-else-hating redneck bumpkin"

I got one hilarious message today concerning my piece on Counterpunch and anti-Israel propaganda. It goes as such:

“You conservatiste, neo-cons, right wing pro american flag bearing war mongers are either trailer trash jesus-loving everyone-else-hating redneck bumpkins or zionist jews.”


That’s right buddy, you got me pinned. Thank you for looking past the veil of liberalism that I have used to confound others and seeing me for who I really am: an evil Christian Jew that lives in a trailer and hates everyone. (Sarcasm off)

2 comments:

SnoopyTheGoon said...

The "zionazi" term was missing from that invective.

So you have ways to go still ;-)

Roland Dodds said...

Haha, very true Snoopy! I have a long way to go it seems!