Monday, December 18, 2006

Odi Et Amo



I guess I have been posting a lot about music lately, but in all honesty, the holidays should be about joy, and drudging through Indymedia every day is not my idea of fun. It may give me a laugh every now and then, but it also gets my blood boiling.

I am working on a list of my favorite records for the year, and I plan to tag a few of comrades in the blog sphere with the opportunity to give us their lists as well. Here is hoping it works out for the best.

In music news however, Johann Johannsson, the Icelandic minimalist composer has a new record out. It is titled “Ibm 1401, a user’s manual”, and it is quite good. Here is a video of a live performance after the release of his Englaborn record.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a great song! I will definitely seek it out.